Before attending an Urban-Lab conference, keep the following things in mind:
Participation with a notebook or a PC:
- To be able to hear other participants a loudspeaker is necessary, to be heard you need a connected microphone.
- Please use the Google Chrome browser only. Here you can download Google Chrome: https://www.google.de/chrome/
- Click on the Urban Lab you would like to participate in.
- Sign in at the room with your name.
- For now, please keep your webcam turned off so that people can focus on the presenters.
- You can speak at any time with a hand signal (click) and they will give you the floor (turn on your microphone while you are speaking and then turn it off again).