The “Stadthaus N1”, built in 1986 by architect Carlfried Mutschler, is a postmodern building in the Mannheim grid square N1. The venue is located on the site of the former “old department store”, a magnificent baroque building, which was partly destroyed in World War II. Today the Stadthaus N1 houses the Municipal Library, the council chamber of the Mannheim municipal council and a community hall, where most of the UTC events will take place.
- Experts internationaux et nationaux,(Conakry, Guinée et à domicile), DATE DE CLOTURE: 30 juin 2019
- Call for Expressions of Interest to Host the Global Water Operators’ Partnerships Alliance Secretariat
- EoI – URBAN PATHWAYS – Supporting Low Carbon Plans for Urban Basic Services in the context of the New Urban Agenda
- Sierra Leone hosts stakeholders meeting on New Urban Agenda and WUF 10
- Declaration of the First Global Stakeholder Forum of the First UN Habitat Assembly